Monday, August 17, 2009

Full Version for Faster IM Opt-in plug-in for Wordpress


Are You Getting Stuck Setting Up Your Own Opt-in on Wordpress?

With This Powerful Plug-in, You Will Be Able to Start Building Your List Within Five Minutes

See how easy it is to set up your own opt-in form in Wordpress by clicking the video link below
(You can mute your speaker if you are annoyed by my poor English speaking! LOL)
Dear Friend,

I am a blogger working on various niches using Wordpress as a blog platform. A few months ago, I tried to monetize by blogging using the Google AdSense program; I found that it works well on some blogs.

But, in one day, my blog's ranking fell to the third page.

So, what happened? Can you imagine?

My earnings were falling too. In some blogs, my ranking fell below the first five pages.

My income decreased to nearly zero that day.

That made me sicks, but it was a good lesson to learn from this monetization model.

It doesn't make sense to stick with direct money making methods such as Google AdSense.

It's MUCH BETTER to earn money using a List Building strategy!

If your visitors can opt-in to your list, you can reach them again, anytime and anywhere, even if your blog was does not come up in a Google search result page!

That's the real deal, and the best way for you to transform your blog into a long term business.

I tried this List Building strategy and found it's very suitable for the blogger who wants to make money in the long run (including you). :-)

The BIG problem arose when I was applying List Building into my existing blogs and to my new blogs.

It took me a long time to setup an opt-in form on my existing Wordpress blogs.

I wanted my opt-in form to popup to attract my visitors.

I wanted to be able to put my opt-in form anywhere in my blog.

I wanted to show my ecover image and allow visitors to click it in order to opt-in.

It takes from one to five days per blog depending on theme complexity.

This is bad news, because I currently own around twenty blogs, This is a nightmare for me and it will be for you to setup an opt-in form on all blogs.

That's why I created this opt-in plug-in for Wordpress. With this plugin, you will be able to setup your own opt-in form within five minutes on your Wordpress blog. (personally, I do this is under two minutes!).

The best thing of all is that it works immediately with your existing Wordpress blogs. Just install this super easy plugin into your Wordpress and click a couple of times. This will help you to save your valuable time when setting up an opt-in form.

click to order now

No comments:

Post a Comment